[aprssig] GPS Jamming On The Rise

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 00:38:29 EDT 2008

Yeah, quite an eye-opener for me.  It would seem to me that this is an untapped opportunity for the Ham community to freshen up our T-hunting skills, and be ready for the day when these things become more than just a nuisance.  The trick is, how would you practice this legally?  We can't exactly deploy one of these in the woods somewhere without violating the law ourselves...

Greg  KO6TH