[aprssig] CQ Field Day!

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 21:21:17 EDT 2008

Another question.  FINDU message page
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?KA0AZS

Shows multiple messages "from" me to other stations.  That's the
CQSERVER sending my message out to everyone that's signed in, correct?

KA0AZS 	 CQSRVR 	 06/21 01:05:19z 	 CQ FD CQ FD Testing{1J}
CQSRVR 	 KA0AZS 	 06/21 01:05:19z 	 4 messages sent to FD
KA0AZS 	 LA3QMA 	 06/21 01:05:19z 	 CQ FD Testing

--
Randy Allen, KAØAZS