[aprssig] CQ Field Day!

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 21:14:36 EDT 2008

I just tried it from my home station.

Findu shows that my message got to the server, but as of now, 8 min
later, no reply on my RF station (it is on the FINDU page).

So apparently my local I-Gate isn't porting message traffic to RF? Or
does the server only send the reply once and maybe it got lost in a
collision on RF?

At any rate, set up to play with this on Field Day.  Call then will be
clubs, WC8OH.

73

--
Randy Allen, KAØAZS