[aprssig] Police-9/10 station

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Thu Jun 19 11:38:24 EDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> APRS is all about INFO, not just vehicle tracking.  If we have
> info of value to others in the area, we should take the
> initiative to transmit it.

 I usually post lcoal traffic crashes that tie up traffic since I can see
(and hear) in real time where they are. Definatelyl helps local aprs'ers
avoide the area. Sometime I do post the radar traps when LEO's run radar
in places they shound't (like down a hill in a 35mph zone! - you can
coast faster than that!!!)

  Like you said bob, more that just vehicle positions!

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ