[aprssig] Police-9/10 station

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Wed Jun 18 14:35:47 EDT 2008

§97.119 Station identification.
(a) Each amateur station, except a space station or telecommand
station, must transmit its assigned call sign on its transmitting
channel at the end of each communication, and at least every ten
minutes during a communication, for the purpose of clearly making the
source of the transmissions from the station known to those receiving
the transmissions. No station may transmit unidentified communications
or signals, or transmit as the station call sign, any call sign not
authorized to the station.

Hmm, that last clause may apply to tactical calls. Interesting. I
don't know the answer.

Tom KD7LXL