[aprssig] Time to UPGRADE obsolete DIGIS!

Kai Gunter Brandt kai.brandt at hjemme.no
Thu Jun 12 15:05:36 EDT 2008

Jan T. Pharo skrev:

>> then we have to make another page to show all the users not living at
>> the border. if not the data is a bit misleading.
>
> 1500 km from my home position will cover most of Northern Europe, not
> just the border region of south-eastern Norway.

Yes i know that. But if the data should be "correct" it should only
reflect on the Norwegian users. For a more global scandinavian or
european log it is better to use the stat you already have.

>> Could you filter out only LA/LB/LC/LD/LE stations?
>
>> Or maybe just base the list/map on what thew digipeaters are set to work on.
>
> I'm sure that you or others are free to generate such a list. The
> network analysis tool I am using (by M0CYP, I think) doesn't seem to
> allow such a filtering.

Just open the config file for the program and use an ordinary logon.
then you could filter whatever you want.
You could also connect to UI-View local server i.e localhost:1448 to get
the data.

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA