[aprssig] OT: Windows XP Service Pack 3

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jun 10 23:23:17 EDT 2008

Ubuntu is based on Debian and I've not noticed any problems with
numerous Debian 4.0 installations. I have encountered various problems
with (K)Ubuntu.

I'd recommend installing Debian from an iso image (for KDE desktop) or
iso/netinstall for Gnome. The Debian installation is not much different
from (K)Ubuntu.

Ray vk2tv