[aprssig] Public Service using APRS Event MD & PA

Arnie Shore 3ashore at Comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 22:05:15 EDT 2008

FYI, several other event coordinators have used our Free/Open Source CAD
software (Tickets, by name) to manage events about like yours, incl the
recent Madison-to-Chicago relay race.  Also, the NEOMRC  event last year
and, I'm told, this one also.)

Features include an APRS interface, plus lots of other good stuff.  Kick
the tires at (use the guest login there)
    http://www.saefern.org/tickets/

Come back with questions, etc.

Arnie Shore
Annapolis, MD