[aprssig] Public Service using APRS Event MD & PA

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:22:41 EDT 2008

A bicycle event will be held on July 25, 26, & 27, covering portions
of Frederick and Carrol Counties in Maryland and Adams County in
Pennsylvania.

If you are in the area, we are looking for folks who can volunteer
their time and/or equipment for mobile trackers.  Please contact me if
you want to help out.  If you have a fixed station in the area, we
would appreciate a few more WIDE1-1 digipeaters.

If you will be running APRS in the region, please consider running a
short path during those few days, the event covers too much ground for
us to manage without using existing WIDE digipeaters & those digis
tend to hear packets from hundreds of miles away.

Thanks & 73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R