[aprssig] Time to UPGRADE obsolete DIGIS!

Michael Conrad do5mc at friggleware.de
Mon Jun 9 07:41:05 EDT 2008

Hi John,

> What would the possibility be of including More Countries
>
> If necessary I could run the script on another machine, if load was
> an issue..
>
> I think the statistics are showing that WIDEn-n is more widespread
> and growing.... this is good...
>
> I'll hopefully get to talk to our national delegate during the week.
so, I have restarted the data export, now including all digipeaters (# symbol).
Now the stream comes from third.aprs.net, our german server only provides an european feed.

I hope the machine (and your browser ;-) is able to handle the full digipeater feed,
otherwise I will reduce the area of interest.

Greetings

   Micha