[aprssig] Simplifying Europe to traceable WIDEn-N

Jan T. Pharo la2bba at jpharo.net
Sun Jun 8 15:19:21 EDT 2008

Kai Gunter Brandt <kai.brandt at hjemme.no>, Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:56:05
+0200

>There are also some logic errors in the IARU proposal as they have only
>replaced "every" WIDE word with TRACE.

I am talking about semantics, the built-in meaning of the words.
Not about what might or mightn't be in EDR's proposal.

>NRRL has also sendt an proposal and this complies with Bob's "EU"
>recomandations.

I don't doubt that, being aware of who introduced the US system in a
part of Norway and who is now APRS manager in NRRL.

Anyway, if the Region 1 decides to recommend one system for Region 1,
it's alright with me (and I have said so).
Taking the matter to the Region 1 is what should have been done in the
first place.

--
73 de Jan, LA2BBA
Hvaler, Norway