[aprssig] WX Stn Help

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Jun 8 11:50:02 EDT 2008

A Tracker2 and an Ultimeter 800 would be close to that price - the
Ultimeter 100 would be fine if you just need wind and temperature.  Or a
LaCrosse WS2310, if you're ok with the wireless setup and the battery
changes it requires.  Or if you can wait another several weeks, I'll
have some weather hardware of my own for sale, imported directly from
the manufacturer with none of the extraneous electronics that you don't
need for a remote station.

The AAG TAI-8515 will also work just fine if all you need is wind and
temperature.  That'd put your total under $200, with the Tracker2.

Scott
N1VG