[aprssig] WX Stn Help

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Sun Jun 8 05:02:23 EDT 2008

With a budget of $300 to $350, I am considering installing a Weather
Station/Digi.  I have a 2m radio that I suspect will be used, so that will
not be coming out of the budget.

I am looking for equipment recomendations.

73 de Travis KB5ILY
--
             Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
   EC - Clark County AR, SATERN, ARRL Instructor & VE, AREC I, II & III
                      Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                         WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.