[aprssig] Time to UPGRADE obsolete DIGIS!

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Jun 6 14:48:19 EDT 2008

They're readily available and can be found even cheaper than that.

As for UIDIGI, I've got a standing offer for free ROMs - I've done about
two dozen so far.  Just send me the .bin file prepared with your
configuration, along with a mailing address, and I'll send you a
programmed chip.

Please don't send the text configuration file - I don't have time to fix
mistakes and figure out why the program won't take it.  And if you need
help with the setup, check on the UIDIGI list at Yahoo Groups.

Note that these are one-time programmable chips and can't be erased.  If
you're getting one from me, presumably you don't have a burner yourself
and mailing the chip back would cost more than it's worth.  The OTP
chips are cheaper and they prevent anyone from abusing the offer.

Scott
N1VG