[aprssig] Leaving the email listserv

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jun 3 11:00:57 EDT 2008

> time.  I even had one piece of work who insisted that it was against FCC
> regulations to post notes on amateur radio lists without properly
> identifying myself.  I tell ya, the world is full of them...

Then by all means post the message so we can mock^h^h^h^hcorrect them
and weed out some of these trolls who are harassing SIG members.  They
do NOT speak for the majority, and they give the rest of us a bad name.

Sure, posting your callsign on a ham radio related SIG is nice, and
helpful if you're complaining about an APRS problem, but we should have
no need to prove our credentials with every post.

Scott
N1VG