[aprssig] KPC-3+ with a Delta?

Mike Miller mike.kc9doa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 23:45:09 EDT 2008

Hi Earl,

According to the manual, xmitlvl has a range of 0-502. The
voltage increases from 1 to 130 mV p-p for counts from 0 -255 or
about 0.5 mV per step. From 256 to 502 the voltage increases
about 15 mV per step up to about 4.0V p-p at 502 ! You should
get plenty of voltage for full deviation without adjusting the
radio mic gain.

Mike kc9doa