[aprssig] Economical APRS

AC7YY - Kim ac7yy at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 16:12:52 EDT 2008

To run Scott's opentracker in KISS seems to me be a waste of all his
outstanding developmental work. He does make mention that to switch back
is an easy task. So it would make sense if you wished to use all the
features of the OT2 and run in KISS only once in a while.

I have (3) TNC-X (which are designed to run KISS only) running 24/7. One
for over 3 years and has never faulted or been turned off. For $58 with
an enclosure is in my mind the best solution to run 1.2k in KISS.

I wish there was 9.6k version available, I would buy several without a
second thought.

73
kim - ac7yy