[aprssig] Has any one tried

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jul 22 18:56:07 EDT 2008

A local commercial AVL outfit here had an open house a while back, so of
course I couldn't resist (both for the free beer and food, and to ask
annoying questions of the technical staff.)  They had some of these in
the lab.  I want to say that they were around $400, but I have no idea
if that's the price they were selling them for, the wholesale price, or
something I just made up after too many free Boston Lagers.

In any case, you can see that the text entry relies on a phone-style
keypad.  Not what I'd call ideal, or at least not if you're over the age
of 20.

Scott
N1VG