[aprssig] Newest model Garmin that works with d710?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jul 22 17:35:35 EDT 2008

> The best GPS for the D710 is the GPS-710 from
> <http://www.greenlightlabs.com>.  This unit works
> great... on your D710...

It is a fantastic product for the D710 since the GPS mounts
right on the D710 display head!  Right where it can see the sky
AND it is a No muss, no fuss, no cables system.

But I have to admit the above web page keeps ALL of those most
important features a secret.  Surely there is a better page for
this product that at least shows it mounted on the control head?
If not, then the "marketing department" at greenlightlabs needs
some new blood <grin>...

Or at least I couldn't find the hidden link!

NEVERMIND... I found it:
http://greenlightlabs.com/gps-710/

If the objective is to show people what this really is about, I
suggest pointing them to this page first...

I'm one of the worst browser kllutzes, but when I cannot find
something right in front of my face, it sometimes signals that
maybe the thing is not well presented?  PS. I hate having to
click on pictures to find things.  Who knows when a picture is a
link?  Probably everyone else but me...

Bob, Wb4APR