[aprssig] Status text & related frustrations

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 16:57:04 EDT 2008

Thanks, Phillip.    I understand some areas even in the states haven't embraced n-N.

However, the REALY vs. n-N was just an example.

It is a bit different from what I want raise awareness of and that is inconsistent use of terminology and the problem of several names for the same thing.  I know some of this is Client software driven [UI view's use may be different than the D700 etc.]

--
73, Steve, K9DCI