[aprssig] aprsce on WM6

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Thu Jul 10 11:16:25 EDT 2008

Interesting.  I am using the same phone with "AGWTracker for PocketPC" using the phone's built-in GPS and it works great.  AGWTracker had issues with prior betas not sending GPS posits, but those were corrected with the June release.  IMO, George has done a nice job with this little package.  You might want to give it a try.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net