[aprssig] aprsce on WM6

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at charter.net
Thu Jul 10 11:07:21 EDT 2008

I have the 8925 Tilt phone made by HTC with the built-in GPS that works
great with Google Maps. When I try to load 'aprsce" it tells me that it is
not a valid Pocket PC application, I think I may have to cross my fingers
and wait on the software developer to add the support to let it fly or find
a WM6 workaround to ignore it. It would make a great standalone unit if I
could get it to load.

Thanks,
Tim - N8DEU