[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:45:52 EDT 2008

Which by the way did not always work that way. I tried getting a straight
answer when I had my ID-800 some months ago but no one really knew why
sometimes it beeped and sometimes it did not even though everything else was
fine.

Now my ID-800 is somewhere in VE land...something about it wanting better
healthcare options. ;-)