[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

jason at ke4nyv.com jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Jul 8 11:29:54 EDT 2008

> To be honest, I don't care whether APRS users seriously
> consider D-PRS or not.

That right there is your problem, Pete.  You're never going to get any support with your sh** attitude against people that are actually trying to actually understand how it works.

I have waded through this STEAMING PILE of messages and realized that there is nothing constructive happening with this thread.  Just a bunch of back and fourth bickering and name-calling.  Instead of helping people understand it, you take that as an oppertunity to display your "superior intelect" on the matter and pounce on anyone that doesn't get it the first time.  Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you take that tone with everyone?

In simple terms: Quit being a total dick.

Jason KE4NYV