[aprssig] GPS Jamming On The Rise

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Jul 8 10:42:39 EDT 2008

Heck I have a II+ that went to a nearly unreadable screen 5 years ago
but it still puts out clean NMEA sentences. I never used the screen
much anyway. Its put away now. I use a smaller quicker to lock up
DeLuo, but I keep the II+ around and it gets used from time to time,
the screen now has maybe two dozen visible pixels  and you have to
'guess' when its on or else monitor its output.

  cheers ... n1bq