[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Tue Jul 8 07:23:24 EDT 2008

Yep, except it does "break squelch" in that there would be at least one beep for every transmission through a repeater.  If the signal is very weak, there could be audio generated on the receiver if the forward error correction gets defeated (this happens, the generated audio is "affectionately" called the R2D2 effect).

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net