[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Sun Jul 6 01:24:41 EDT 2008

Bill,

Take your own advice.  I will not apologize for being honest and forthright in my statements.  If you feel offended, so be it.  I was not the one to pursue a course based on ignoring information previously provided civilly in private emails.  If someone should apologize, IMO, it should be Bob for misleading this group with innuendos based on lack of knowledge and centered on demeaning a protocol and products he knows nothing about solely to make them conform to his view of how things should be.

IMO, this whole thing is way off topic and I will only respond to reasoned posts on this list that directly apply to APRS.  I ask that D-STAR discussions be held on the lists that have been established to discuss D-STAR centric topics.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net