[aprssig] CQ Server operational question

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Thu Jul 3 13:26:09 EDT 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists wrote:

> [...]

  Yep... I wish that dupe check would solve the problem. The problem is
not fixed stations.... at least round here. It's folks that are driving in
parking lots or around certain parts of the city (we are not a grid layout
city) that have the trackers set too liberal. Too many packets are being
transmitted. Of course we do educate folks about this but the problem
still exist.

  The best way for it to work (IMHO) would be a CALLSIGN dupe. That way if
you were just pinging along in a parking lot, 2 callsigns in 30 seconds
would digi only once.

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ