[aprssig] CQ Server operational question

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Thu Jul 3 11:08:14 EDT 2008

You are correct.  "Dupe check" means just that, "Duplicate Check".  Packets that have different lat/long values are not duplicates.  Hence the strong request for people to set a minimum transmit interval of at least 1 minute for mobiles (we recommend 3 or more minutes in the DFW area where 144.39 is saturated).

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net