[aprssig] CQ Server operational question

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Thu Jul 3 09:58:33 EDT 2008

Interesting thoughts.  I agree that the message could be clearer and will look at making that change.  I also think that we could make the timer variable on a per-group or per-user (using an override command) basis.  I need to look at what would be the "best" way to implement that without opening it up to being used to overload RF networks (as sending a single message to CQSRVR can generate a significant number of messages going to individual stations).

Thanks to all for the feedback.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net