[aprssig] FindU and Blackberry

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Tue Jul 1 14:28:51 EDT 2008

Using my cell phone (non-Blackberry) the APRSWorld map worked to a degree.
The Google maps did not.  Did not test the other maps available.

Below the Google map is the warning "The use of Google Maps is
experimental, comments are welcome. If you are using Internet Explorer 6
and having problems, try lowering your security settings..."

73 de Travis KB5ILY

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Rory Burke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Let me try this again...
>
> I'm using a Blackberry 8330 Curve with Verizon service.  When I access
> the FindU page, I get all the information one would normally find
> there except the maps.  Has anyone successfully gotten this to work?
>
> 73 - Rory - K5MBH
>
> rory at burke.ac     k5mbh at arrl.net
>
> Where am I now?
> http://map.findu.com/k5mbh-9

73 de Travis KB5ILY
--
             Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
   EC - Clark County AR, SATERN, ARRL Instructor & VE, AREC I, II & III
                      Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                         WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.