[aprssig] The final word: W0APR

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:08:53 EST 2008

> It sounds like there is a power struggle
> between different factions...

I wonder if it is between the old APRS and the New-N Paradigm?
I think I remember seeing some frustrations spilling over on to
the APRSSIG from the Missouri area before?

> ... The FCC has only said they need to look
> at this further...

Aw bummer...  whenever there is any ... contest before the FCC,
not only do the two parties get wet, but we all get hosed in our
appearance as a gentlemen's service.  And the last thing we need
is the FCC making opinions that can affect 30,000 of us based on
a teapot tempest that may or may not represent the situation of
the rest of us.

Oh well...
Bob, WB4APR