[aprssig] FREQUENCY on APRS

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sat Jan 12 12:35:25 EST 2008

Digi operators have donated so much hardware that they shouldn't be bothered
to update their settings?  That's exactly the big problem with our VHF APRS
network, abandoned transmitters (including far too many digis).  There are
no set-it-and-forget-it operating modes in amateur radio.
Just like stations with too broad digipaths or too frequent transmissions
(or both), Digi operators with outdated settings are LIDS too.
73, Cap KE6AFE