[aprssig] APRS DOS a time for change?

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Fri Jan 11 15:13:01 EST 2008

Rich

Please send me a list of what you see needs to be implemented in WinAPRS

Mark

>    I will second this.  I currently use WinAPRS, but as Brian
>stated, many of the features Bob intended were never implemented as
>planned. And now, WinAPRS hasn't been updated in over a year and a
>half.  If there was a way to get APRSDOS as a windows app and
>function the way it was intended (tiger map support would be awesome
>too!), I would gladly chip in a secondary "windows port" fee.  It
>just seems there is nothing else out there at the moment for windows
>thats easy to install and use.
>
>Regards,
>Rich
>N3XKU

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |