[aprssig] Re: OLPC positions and MESH-ing (aprssig: to exclusive)

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:33:12 EST 2008

> > I wish there was a DOS emulator, then I'd sure give it a try.
>

> <http://dosemu.sourceforge.net/>

I was thinking more of DOSBOX which is a trivial install on the XO...

<http://joviko-olpc.blogspot.com/2007/12/on-oregon-trail-with-dosbox-and-olpc-xo.html>

Next time I travel like this I´ll have a personal AP to hook to the
DSL modem..  It´s a bit frustrating having Internet this close yet not
be able to get on with either the XO or N800...

I brought the APRSDOS install package, QB4.5, APRSDOS source, JNOS
source and BC3 - all of which is tiny on even a 2 GB SD.   I can´´t
use any of it since I didn´t get dosbox installed - on either the n800
or XO

73
Bill - OA4/WA7NWP