[aprssig] APRS in Mexico

Amir Findling K9CHP sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 12:31:25 EST 2008

Once in international waters, you can operate under the rules of the
country of registry of your vessel. My guess, the US, so you would be
100% legit even if using amateur frequencies. Safe sailing and may the
winds be with you!

    * 73 de K9CHP Amir Findling, Member ARRL, WAC
    * www.K9CHP.net <http://www.k9chp.net>
    * Senior K9 Handler, Cayuga County Highland SAR
    * K9 Certification Tester, NYS Federation of SAR Teams
    * 1st Special Response Group (1SRG)