[aprssig] Re: [VWS-6] Balloon Launch Information Bulletins

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sat Feb 9 08:58:16 EST 2008

thanks Bob,

One of our club members volunteered to take on the APRS messaging for
the flight.  We have delayed VWS-6 a week to 16 Feb given the high winds
aloft in the hopes the winds aloft will die down.  Right now a launch
from Strasburg, VA would land over near the Atlantic in Delaware. Too
risky for a flight carrying an elementary school experiment.

So look for APRS beacons next weekend.

73, Tom Azlin
VWS balloon coordinator
http://www.viennawireless.org/balloon/index.php