[aprssig] FINDU Weather Intermittency

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Fri Feb 8 16:38:29 EST 2008

Rich, since I am Pete Loveall, I think I know what I said.  I know what
Russ posted at my request.  Russ is addressing the vast majority of CWOP
operators who are not hams so they will be able to seamlessly migrate in
the future.  It is far easier to educate the handful of hams that are
part of CWOP to use a different address in the future than it is to try
to educate the thousands of non-hams in CWOP.

cwop.aprs.net is for non-hams only (the vast majority of CWOP).  Hams
may continue using any APRS-IS server they wish to.

This is the end of my commenting on this.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net