[aprssig] FINDU Weather Intermittency

Rich Mulvey aprs at mulveyfamily.com
Fri Feb 8 16:29:04 EST 2008

AE5PL Lists wrote:
> [...]

   That's not what Russ Chadwick indicated earlier today when he wrote:

"Pete Loveall, the author of the software used by all the APRS-IS servers
has contacted me and requested that all CWOP members  always use a server
designation of "cwop.aprs.net" and port 14580."

   "All CWOP members" includes both ham and non-ham users, according to
http://home.comcast.net/~dshelms/cwop.html  If the intention is
that hams use a different address, that should probably be officially mentioned
over on the wxqa list, as well as here.

- Rich