[aprssig] Flashing GIF

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 11:32:21 EST 2008

Scott Miller wrote:
> I use Adobe ImageReady for doing GIF animations - I just did this one
> to illustrate the Nuvi tracking WA8LMF:
>
> http://n1vg.net/images/nuvi-track.gif
>
> It's interesting how the rest of the map gets redrawn a little
> differently each time.
>
> You're welcome to send me the frames you want made into an animation
> and I'll put them together for you.
>
> Scott
> N1VG

These images on my web site were put together with the $20 shareware
utility GIF Construction Set.

Yaesu ATAS-100 Motorized Antenna
    http://wa8lmf.net/ham/atas100.htm

WA8LMF Mobile Laptop Table
    http://wa8lmf.net/CarTableAni.htm

Scott:   Speaking of stuff on my website, I am still getting two or
three hits a day on the page I put together for your balloon flight in
Nov 2006 at

    http://wa8lmf.net/N1VG_Balloon

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com