[aprssig] Flashing GIF

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 8 10:41:49 EST 2008

I use Adobe ImageReady for doing GIF animations - I just did this one to
illustrate the Nuvi tracking WA8LMF:

http://n1vg.net/images/nuvi-track.gif

It's interesting how the rest of the map gets redrawn a little
differently each time.

You're welcome to send me the frames you want made into an animation and
I'll put them together for you.

Scott
N1VG