[aprssig] New Truck/Setup Ford Expedition GPSand InstallQuestions- Nuvi

David W. Barrow III DavidBarrow at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 18:31:22 EST 2008

Brian,

    I would certainly recommend Bluetooth for the phone.  On 1/10/08 my van
tumbled into a ditch in a snowstorm.  My cell phone was stripped from the
holster and disappeared.  I was able to call for help using the Bluetooth.
Definitely worth having!

Dave
David W. Barrow III, d/b/a Stonewall Computer Center
Email: DavidBarrow at wi.rr.com
Web Site: http://www.stonewall-computer.com/
Telephone:  (262) 375-2667
Amateur Radio:  N9UNR
          "The only thing that good men must do
            for Evil to prevail - is nothing."
                    Edmund Burke
No trees were killed in the sending of this message,
But a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.