[aprssig] New Truck/Setup Ford Expedition GPS and InstallQuestions - Nuvi

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Feb 4 13:35:28 EST 2008

Sounds like it comes from MSN.  Presumably there's some software support
in there for drawing the areas, but it may not be possible to get at it.

I'm probably bugging the heck out of my Garmin rep already.  I'm trying
to ration my inquiries so he doesn't get totally fed up with me.

Now, if everyone promises to buy a Nuvi or a StreetPilot and I can give
him some estimates on incremental sales relating to software
improvements, I'm sure he'll pay more attention.  =]

Scott
N1VG