[aprssig] APRS and Garmin Nuvi

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 1 00:06:28 EST 2008

I seen cables on ebay that indicated they would convert the Garmin USB
to RS232. Search for "Garmin serial".   My guess is this is probably not
what your looking for but thought I'd mention it.   I was thinking of
possibly using one with a Garmin GPS18, since I didn't win the auction
for a RS232 version of the GPS18 on ebay.