[aprssig] Objects vs real stations

bob evinger wd9eka at evinger.com
Wed Dec 31 14:45:51 EST 2008

Gary,
I see you are using wildblue, I will assume that you have your arrl.net
address pointing to wildblue which uses gmail. They have fairly decent
anti-spam filters.

Those not running with good anti-spam filters, will see a whole lot more
spam coming through the arrl.net address than you are seeing.

I had my arrl.net address turned off for a really long time because of
spam that came through that route. I've finally manged to get my
spamassassin settings set to where it is back down to an acceptble
level.

bob(one of the other bobs)