[aprssig] Another Bootlegger Using APRS As a Commercial AVL System ???

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 15:03:07 EST 2008

The Microtrak 8000 FA that is being used by ETI-2 (and the entire
Microtrak line) have 2 meter transmitters included of varying
wattage.  It's basically a Microtrak is a Tinytrak + 2M radio on a board.

They started selling the Microtrak line a while ago and it's expanded
to several different models.

--Droo, K1XVM