[aprssig] Another Bootlegger Using APRS As a Commercial AVL System ???

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sat Dec 27 20:36:55 EST 2008

I think you meant ETI-1.... :)

Interesting situation.  A few people tried to come in contact with
the individual this month without any success, namely asking for a call.
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?call=ETI-1

At the very least they're not friendly or using a tracker so they
can't respond.  It sure looks like Kenwood to me though for some reason.
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/rawposit.cgi?call=ETI-1

--Droo, K1XVM