[aprssig] KPC-3+ KISS mode delayed packet issue?

Chuck Kimball n0nhj at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 16:40:32 EST 2008

I've seen it on several Igates, even when not running KISS.  My solution
is to restart UI-View nightly, and as part of the comm command file, I
send a reset to the TNC.  Seems to avoid the problem.

When I've seen it pop up it's always been after the TNC has run for
extended periods (weeks, months).

Chuck  n0nhj