[aprssig] APRS-IS to NMEA sentence generator

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:03:29 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Paul Vittorino
<wizeight+aprssig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a program or combination of programs that
> generates $GPWPL sentences from APRS-IS data?

xastir has waypoint functionality, but I don't know if it plots
waypoints for APRS-IS objects.  A very quick glance at the code seems
to indicate that it doesn't differentiate between data sources when
creating waypoints, but maybe one of the developers can jump in here
and confirm or deny.

-Jason
kg4wsv