[aprssig] kayaking and APRS

Ron Tonneson ron.tonneson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:02:41 EDT 2008

It is only on when I am parked at a campground AND there is NOT a digipeater in the area.  The nearest digipeater that
could hear the motorhome station while parked was 30 miles away.  I have only done this a couple of times, the last was
this weekend in Central City Iowa.  When the motorhome is on motion the digipeater is OFF.  The nearest digipeater that
could hear the motorhome station while parked there was 30 miles away.

Ron - K0QVF